Showing 51–62 of 62 results
Wesco 32 litre Double Pull Out Kitchen Cupboard Bin Stainless Steel (W32S/S)$360.00
Wesco 32 litre Single Pull Out Kitchen Cupboard Bin (W32S)$189.00
Wesco 40 litre triple Pull Out Door mount / hinged door Kitchen Cupboard Bin (W40T)$199.00
Wesco 40 litre Double Pull Out Kitchen Cupboard Bin Stainless Steel (W40S/S)$399.00
Wesco 40 litre Double Kitchen Bin (W40)
Wesco 40L Door Mount Double Pull Out Kitchen Cupboard Bin (W40D)
Wesco 52 litre Double Pull Out Kitchen Cupboard Bin (W52)$270.00
Wesco Waste Bin Bucket 20L and 16L$43.95
Wesco Waste Bin Bucket Only 10 Litre Grey (W10B) (Model number 7571003-1)$34.95
Wesco Waste Bin Bucket Only 26 Litre Grey (W26B) (7878111-1)$59.95
Wesco® Waste Bin Bucket 29 Litre (M8366126-2) (M8366127-1) one bucket only
Wesco® Waste Bin Bucket Only 8 Litre ANTHRACITE ONLY (8366108-1)
Keep Your Kitchen Clean And Clutter Free With The Perfect Kitchen Rubbish BinsYour kitchen is the centre of your home. The space, no matter how big or small, sees a lot of action every day and having a well organised kitchen with built-in kitchen bins simplifies food preparation, cooking, and clean-up. The right kitchen bin solutions play a crucial role in maintaining cleanliness in your environment. Our bins are designed to fit various spaces and needs so that you can choose the right one for you. Our selection includes Pull out bins, door mounted bins, under sink bins, drawer bins, and so much more, ensuring we always have the perfect kitchen rubbish bin to keep your space clean and clutter-free.
Maintaining Waste Bins
- Keep bins clean and hygienic by removing liners frequently and using a disinfectant spray.
- Immediately clean up any spills inside the bins or cabinets.
- Clean and lubricate tracks so they open and close smoothly.
A Guide To Kitchen Bin TypesWe offer a wide range of kitchen waste bins that can be moved wherever needed, mounted under cabinets for easy access, or hidden under cabinets to keep out of sight. Let’s take a look at the types of kitchen bin solutions available in Australia on The Storage Online Shop.
Pull Out Kitchen Bin - Revolutionise Your Kitchen's Waste ManagementAre you tired of ugly and bulky free standing bins? Struggling to toss scraps in hard-to-access bins tucked away in cabinets? Pull out kitchen bins are the ultimate solution for you. This innovative bin pulls out fully for easy access when open and tucks away discretely when closed. They can be mounted easily under sinks, counters or inside cabinets.
Advantages of Pull Out Dustbin For KitchenPull out kitchen waste bins have the following advantages:
- Convenience - Bins that pull out are much easier to access than ones that are hidden in cabinets. No more straining to open doors or bending down to dispose of trash. You can dispose of the junk quickly and easily thanks to the full extension slides.
- Space Saving - Pull out rubbish bins make effective use of space under sinks, counters, and cabinets otherwise wasted. By keeping bins off the countertops, you also free up much needed prep space.
- Designed for easy access - Pull out cupboard bins feature smooth, full extension slides that allow them to be used by people of all abilities, including the elderly and disabled.
- Customisation - Pull-out bins come in multiple widths, and sizes, allowing you to customise the fit for your particular space. Under sink pull out bins, corner units, and side-by-side bins provide even more flexibility.
- Better Hygiene - Counters and kitchens stay cleaner with bins neatly tucked away. Bins that are closed also keep odours and bugs out.
Factors To Consider When Selecting Kitchen Pull Out Bins
- Capacity - Think about how much waste your kitchen generates and how much disposal it requires. There are several units that can hold two bins side by side.
- Mounting - Most units are mounted under cabinets and counters. A corner unit makes the most of awkward spaces.
- Access - For easy access, look for full-extension tracks that have soft-close mechanisms to prevent noisy closing.
- Dimensions - Carefully measure the space to get a bin that optimises the area.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) About Pull Out Rubbish Bins
How Does A Pull Out Under Sink Bin Work?Pull out dustbins work by being attached to smooth roller or ball bearing tracks that allow the bin to be pulled fully out from under the sink. When closed, the bin pushes neatly under the sink to maximise cabinet space.
Can I Use An Under Sink Rubbish Bin For Waste Segregation And Recycling?Yes. Most pull out kitchen bins come with a divider or partition, and some even have completely separate bins.
Are Under Sink Pull Out Kitchen Bins Easy To Install And Maintain?Yes, they are fairly easy to install and can be maintained using the tips we’ve provided above.
Can I Use Kitchen Pull Out Bins With A Sink With A Disposal Unit?Yes, as long as there’s enough clearance in the unit covering the area.
Door Mounted Kitchen Bins - Discreet And Convenient Trash Storage SolutionDoor mounted bins provide clever hidden waste storage that keeps your kitchen clutter-free. They are installed either on the inside of cabinet doors or drawers or under wall cabinets so they are completely hidden when closed. You can easily access the bin by opening the cupboard door or drawer.
Advantages of Door-Mounted Kitchen Bins
- Concealed Storage - Bins mounted on doors hide away inside cabinets or drawers to remove clutter from counters.
- Saves Space - With door mounting, you can maximise vertical storage and keep bins off the counter.
- Available In A Variety of Sizes - Choose from a large variety of bin sizes to meet your needs.
- Multiple Options - Many units come with dual bins for separating waste easily.
Types of Door Mounted Kitchen Bins
- Cabinet Door Bins: Installed directly onto the inside of cabinet doors.
- Drawer Bins: Mounted onto the inside face of a drawer, perfect for narrow spaces.
- Under Cabinet Bins: Mounted on the cabinet base under wall-mounted cabinets.
- Slide-Out Bins: Bins mounted on tracks slide out when the cabinet door is opened.
- Dual/Split Bins: Door units with two side-by-side bins for separating waste/recycling.
Factors To Consider When Buying Door Mounted Kitchen Bins
- Size - Consider the cabinet space and your waste volume needs, as kitchen door bins come in various capacities.
- Mounting Location - Determine if you want to install on a cabinet door, drawer, or under a wall cabinet and buy accordingly
- Number of Dividers - Choose single or divided bins based on your needs
- Material - Stainless steel resists odours/stains, but plastic is affordable.
- Ease of installation - Most units are simply screwed together after drilling holes.
Frequently Asked Questions About Door Mounted Bins
How Do Door Mounted Bins Work?Door-mounted bins are attached inside cabinet doors or drawers, so they are hidden when not in use. Whenever you open a cabinet door or drawer, you'll find the bin right there for dumping trash or recyclables. The bin compartments are also flush with the cabinet's interior, so they don't obstruct doorways or drawers.
Can I Use A Door Mounted Bin For Recycling And Waste Segregation?Yes, the storage shop offers multiple types of door mounted bins, including ones that have separate bins for garbage and recycling.
Is Installation Of Door Mounted Bins Easy, And Will It Damage My Cabinet Door?Yes, installing door mounted bins is very easy. All you have to do is drill a few holes and screw them in, and as long as you don't break anything while drilling, the chance of damaging your cabinets is minimal to none.
In Cupboard Bins - Keep Waste Safely Hidden AwayIn cupboard bins allow you to tuck the trash out of sight within your cupboards conveniently. Mounted directly inside cabinet interiors or onto doors, these units provide waste storage that is effectively hidden away when cabinet doors are closed. Open the cupboard when you need to toss something to access the bin and keep your kitchen clutter-free while enjoying the convenience of bins placed exactly where you need them.
Advantages of In Cupboard Kitchen Bins
- Concealed storage - Keeps counters clutter free by hiding bins away in cabinets.
- Flexible placement - Can be installed in any base, wall, or corner cabinet.
- Integrated design - Housed flush inside cabinets for a sleek, hidden appearance.
- Improved hygiene - Cabinets with hidden bins help keep odours and messes in check.
Types of In Cupboard Kitchen Bins
- Base Cabinet Bins
- Wall Cupboard Bins
- Door Mounted Bins
- Drawer Bins
- Corner Cabinet Bins
- Under Shelf Bins
- Slide Out Kitchen Bins
- Removable In Cupboard Bins
- Divided In Cupboard Kitchen Bins
Factors To Consider When Buying In Cupboard Bins
- Size - Consider the cabinet space and your typical waste volumes
- Placement - Based on the layout and use of the room, determine the best cabinets to place bins.
- Mounting - Most units mount to cabinet interiors, but some attach to doors or sides.
- Clearances - Make sure the bin does not block access to cabinets.
- Dividers - Choose single or divided bins based on waste separation needs.
- Material - Various materials offer different amounts of durability and ease of cleaning
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) About In Cupboard Bins
How Does An In Cupboard Bin Work?In cupboard, bins are mounted directly inside kitchen cabinets to provide hidden waste storage and are typically attached using screws or adhesive. Bins remain concealed and out of sight when cabinets are closed. To use it, simply open the cabinet door, and the bin is right there for convenient disposal of trash and recyclables.
Is Installation Of In Cupboard Rubbish Bin Easy, And Will It Damage My Cabinet Door?Installing an in cupboard kitchen bin is generally an easy process that should not damage your cabinet door if done properly. Just follow the manufacturer's instructions carefully regarding drilling pilot holes before attaching screws to avoid splitting the wood.
Under Sink Kitchen Bin - The Best Way To Maximise Space Under the SinkThe space under your sink is usually wasted in traditional kitchens however, under sink bins can help you store trash neatly and out of sight while freeing up valuable counter space on your work surfaces. Manufactured from durable steel or other materials, these bins resist odours and stains. Under sink waste storage helps keep your kitchen clean and clutter-free.
Advantages Of Under Sink Kitchen Bins
- Convenient Access - Preparing foods or doing dishes is now easy—no more bending over low cabinets.
- Space Saving - It saves counter space by keeping bins off countertops.
- Easy to Install - Many units install with basic tools using screws or adhesive.
- Adjustable - Fits around plumbing thanks to removable or adjustable mounting brackets.
- Range of Sizes - Choose from slim bins to large ones that fit your needs.
- Removable Buckets - bins can be taken out and emptied quickly and easily.
Types Of Under Sink Rubbish Bins
- Slim Bins - Narrow bins to fit tight spaces
- Double Bins - Side by side bins, great for separating recyclables.
- Sensor Bins - Open with an automated sensor when the cabinet is opened.
- Removable Bucket Bins - Bins where the inner bucket lifts out to empty.
- Tilt Out Bins - Bins with pivoting front panel that allows the bin to tilt forward for easy access.
Key Factors To Consider When Buying Under Sink Kitchen Bins
- Size - Take measurements of the area under the sink and consider your trash volume.
- Clearances - The dimensions of the bins should allow pipes and plumbing to pass through.
- Material - The most durable material is stainless steel and it resists odours and stains.
- Removable Bucket - Removable buckets make trash removal and cleaning simpler.
- Adjustability - A removable mounting bracket ensures fitting around plumbing systems is easy.